Sunday, March 13, 2022

Conclusion of Peer Review on March 13, 2008

The last communication I had before the organization urged me to delete the online video of the presentation a few days after it went live online.  My contact at the organization seems to be describing what I would call Ware's informal logical fallacy of Equivocation in the articulation of his doctrine.  But by all means, read up on Equivocation and decide for yourself what it means.  Ware divides authority from power in his Trinitarian view, and while he claims that the Father and the Son have equal power, the Father has what is denies is greater authority but has eminent authority.  As a result, Jesus can only carry prayer to the Father, and He cannot hear prayer Himself.  To me, that is a distinction that claims to have no difference, but what good is power without full authority to use it.

Read more about Equivocation here:

I was then denied any opportunity to present any additional information regarding this topic to defend my stance.  I was told that everyone was too busy investigating the Emergent Church to spend time on it.

All Rights Reserved

Please feel free to use original material presented here on this blog, attributing the site.

Copyrighted works are made available here under the 'fair use' exception of U.S. copyright law, for research and educational purposes only.