Tuesday, August 24, 2021

PPT Slides Sent and Reviewed Six Months Prior to Presentation (August 24, 2007)

I shared two phone conversations with my contact on Friday, August 24, 2007.  First was to arrange a phone conversation with Dr. Jerry Buckner to discuss whether it was proper to discuss the Quiverfull/Theonomy embracing of slavery and reliance upon Confederate Presbyterian texts as a guide to modern day conduct.  Thereafter, my contact reviewed every slide with me.  I made an offer to drop the names of the SBC professors and the seminaries while continuing to include the contact.  I would only keep them in the bibliography.

The first email indicates that we did speak.  Scroll down to the second email.  At the bottom, the powerpoint document can be viewed, and I posted that original draft written and reviewed -- slide by slide --  with my contact on August 24, 2008.

View the final version HERE and compare it against the draft which can be accessed HERE.  I've made both available on Slideshare.






All Rights Reserved

Please feel free to use original material presented here on this blog, attributing the site.

Copyrighted works are made available here under the 'fair use' exception of U.S. copyright law, for research and educational purposes only.